Rich and delicious homemade Chocolate Brownie recipe for a better-for-you snack at any time of day (just try to resist that late night sweet tooth urge). Low carbs with 12 grams of protein and 11.5 grams of fiber in each serving. Upgrade your snack game and treat yourself to this better-for-you Brownie dessert!
Total Time: 5-10 mins.
- 1 Barbell Bake Shop Chocolate Brownie
- 1/4 Cup Ricotta Cheese
- 2 Tsp. Allulose
- 1/4 Tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Strawberries, Sliced
- Slightly warm the Barbell Bake Shop Chocolate Brownie
- In a bowl, combine the Ricotta Cheese, Allulose, and Vanilla Extract then whip with a fork to thoroughly mix
- Top the warmed Brownie with the whipped Ricotta mixture
- Finish by topping the Brownie with sliced strawberries
Protein: 12 grams
Sugar: 11 grams (3.5g from strawberries)
Fiber: 11.5 grams
Net Carbs: 25.5 grams